Replace ATF
Replace CVT Belt
Replace sensors
Replace gearbox

Mitigation
Timely service and maintenance
Use correct ATF as per Owner’s manual

Gigo

Kindly Advice. I have a Toyota Fielder 2007 S edition (1800CC) with a tiptronic gearbox. Problem is when i start the car in the morning their is a clicking metallic sound coming from underneath on the left side of the vehicle on take off at low reves. The clicking disappears after take off and comes back only when exiting packing when engine is cold. It feels like the drive shaft is rolling over a nail or something. I have changed wheel bearing and CV joints but problem doesn't go away. a mechanic suggested a transmission problem probably a low transmission oil. can this be true

Roland.O

Administrator
Kindly Advice. I have a Toyota Fielder 2007 S edition (1800CC) with a tiptronic gearbox. Problem is when i start the car in the morning their is a clicking metallic sound coming from underneath on the left side of the vehicle on take off at low reves. The clicking disappears after take off and comes back only when exiting packing when engine is cold. It feels like the drive shaft is rolling over a nail or something. I have changed wheel bearing and CV joints but problem doesn't go away. a mechanic suggested a transmission problem probably a low transmission oil. can this be true
Yes, transmission can be a problem especially if the ATF is low. Also check check all the wheel bearing.