Roland.O
Roland the Mechanic
This OEM wiring diagram gives you access to all the circuit layouts, connector pinouts and wire colours for the Harrier ASU60/65 parking assist system. It provides the technical map needed to trace faults, test sensor lines and restore parking sensors into proper operation.
Common Questions This Wiring Diagram Can Help Answer
- Where is the parking assist ECU located on a Toyota Harrier ASU60/ASU65?
- How do I test the parking assist sensor wiring on a Toyota Harrier ASU60/ASU65?
- What is the pinout for the Toyota Harrier ASU60/ASU65 parking assist sensor connector?
- How can I trace a wiring fault in a Toyota Harrier ASU60/ASU65 parking assist-sensor system?
How to Access the Wiring Diagram
See the link below to the complete Harrier ASU60/ASU65 OEM database. I have provided the screenshot below to help you locate the exact section where this diagram is. In case of any questions, feel free to ask in the thread below and I will be glad to answer. Also important to note that the year in the document is not the YOM but the document release date. Also, Country is not restricted to Singapore but applies to all countries where this model is sold.- Access to the OEM Manual
-
Access the Verified OEM Manual
To access the full OEM Manual, click on the link below.
Access Manual — $39
Last edited: